- Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in include() (line 23 of /home/mbalshunou/public_html/sites/all/themes/Porto/templates/node/node--twitter-feed.tpl.php).
- Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in include() (line 25 of /home/mbalshunou/public_html/sites/all/themes/Porto/templates/node/node--twitter-feed.tpl.php).
- Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in include() (line 56 of /home/mbalshunou/public_html/sites/all/themes/Porto/templates/node/node--twitter-feed.tpl.php).
- 08 Apr, 2015
- Java, Websites
"Personal Account" - is the front side of the automated system for processing and delivery of orders, the web application of category B2B, intended for e-commerce and trade enterprises, which are looking for solution of delivery their products to the final consumers. With this application you can quickly place an order for delivery, track the order from a moment of placing up to its delivery to the buyer, issue the documents accompanying the cargo, provide financial and statistical information about the services rendered.
From a technical point of view, the application has a wide functionality:
- Managing roles and users
- Data Grouping and Visualization
- Full-text search, built on Apache Lucene
- Integration with various web-services using SOAP / REST
- Streaming video MPEG-playback over HTTP as well as HTTP live streaming
- Printing of reports, standardized forms, data export to XML / Excel
- Internal product catalog and shopping cart
- Multiple languages and regions support
Application is connected to a production part of automated system for processing and delivery of orders through a database of the platform "1C Enterprise". Application initiates difficult business processes, transferring data to the rest system through its persistence layer. It was the most difficult part of the project – to fit into the existing structure of very tangled and peculiar database which controlls its data integrity through the application, but not the database level. But we managed to create graceful DAO level, having involved Hibernate library and full-text search system Apache Lucene. The data seamlessly flows from DB to business and presentation layers of the application now.
At the moment the application is operating in the customer's production environment, ensuring the smooth operation of all related systems.